14 June 2011

Chez Anna, Porto Vecchio, Corse, France

Chez Anna is a charming small restaurant in Porto Vecchio that serves Italian fares. 


To start, we shared an antipasti platter, with ham, artichoke, grilled aubergines et peppers. As Chez Anna is specialized in pasta, we had linguine alle vongole and a Corsican pasta gratin that was very similar to a lasagna. Everything was fresh and nicely prepared, and pastas were served in generous quantity, even if I wish I had more clams in my pasta. The desserts were nice as well, even if I absolutely HATE liquorice, I enjoyed my two other cremes brulees.

Antipasti platter

Linguine alle vongole

Dollari
I did not remember the name of this pasta dish, but I found it thanks to the little community of Food Reporter. I was looking at the latest dishes when I saw a picture of this same dish taken by Claire P., who did know its name. Thanks Claire!

Raspberry, nut and liquorice pannacotta

Cafe gourmand with creme brulee and  panacotta

If you are tired of Corsican charcuterie et feel like having some pasta, Chez Anna is a nice place to go, and you will be greeted by its smiling owner. However, prices may seem on the high end for "just" pastas.

Cost: EUR 35 pp

No comments:

Post a Comment