20 June 2011

The Boundary, London, UK

The Boundary offer three dinner choices: the Boundary restaurant located in the basement of the building, Albion on the ground floor, and the roof terrace.


I went to the Boundary restaurant for a Sunday brunch with a friend and we eventually ordered a French brasserie classic dish: a half roasted Landes chicken.

Something silly and not very interesting, but that I want to share anyway. Anytime I see poultry, it reminds me of the ad for Compete for the meat, made by Dave. I still do not know what this show is but I know it is for people who want some British poultry.

Regarding my French poultry, it was a fat chick. Nice and tender but the skin was too soft while I was dreaming of a crispy skin like the spit roasted chicken that can be found in any French market. It came with wilted spinach, roasted potatoes and some whole roasted carrots for the British touch.

Landes roasted chicken

The pudding was more elaborate. It was a refreshing passion fruit parfait.

Passion fruit parfait

Some chocolate-coated candied orange to go with a fresh mint tea.


Cost~ £30

No comments:

Post a Comment